Wednesday 23 January 2013

SALE-A-BRATION 2013

It's that time of year again.....
 Stampin' Up! 's most Exciting Promotion that gives everyone the opportunity to receive FREE products!
 
And this year is an absolute corker with 17,
yes 17, FREE SALE-A-BRATION products to choose from!
 
So how does it work?
With every £45 order you can choose one of the following absolutely FREE!
 
This offer can be done multiple times too so if you spend £90 you can choose 2 or if you spend £45 this month and £45 the next, you can keep coming back for more. There's no limit.

 
 Now there's a lot to choose from and it's not always easy to see excactly what you're getting so if you would like me to send you a larger version on the above then please email me at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk or for your own hard copy to drool and ponder over please request one and I'll pop one in the post to you.
 
I love this time of year...
 
If you're also on Facebook, I've already started to share some Sale-a-bration projects so please pop over and 'like' my page for current updates and ideas or even if you'd like to ask me a question.
 
See you tomorrow with another amazing Sale-a-bration offer from Stampin' Up! and some ideas that might help you decide what you'd like from this years offering.
 
 

No comments: