Sunday 25 March 2012

Easter Carrot Video Tutorial

At the TeamMAX Ladies Evening on Friday I made these Easter Carrots to sell.
 I made over 50 of them and they sold like hot cakes!

The idea came from Pinterest here and it's basically a Sour Cream container.

If you'd like to see how I made mine, I've put together a Video Tutorial to show you how.

Sorry it finished rather abruptly at the end. I had to edit the end bit off as I had a fit of the giggles when the Rhinestone flew across the room! I've still not found where it went.

Anyway, enjoy!

10 comments:

Susan said...

Thanks for sharing, I love video tutorials!

By the way I noticed one of your lovely cards is doing the rounds on Pinterest at the moment but wanted to check anyway - is it okay to pin things from your blog?

Karen K said...

Lovely Jobe, really cute.

k x

Christyne said...

Wonderful! I know JUST what I'll be making for my son's classmates for Easter. Thanks SO much!

Irene said...

Jo This is great and so easy to follow. If they sold 'like hot cakes' I hope you charged the extra VAT after this weeks budget!! Ha!Ha!

stampingcaz said...

these are fab arent they? I pinned from Bo Bunny also. I am going to be making some of these for school mums to hopefully buy! and also for the kids create and take next week at work.

Yours look beautiful as always Jo

Cazxx

Ilonka said...

Wow, how cute are they What a wonderful idea for easter!

Best wishes from creativNixe alias Ilonka

Unknown said...

Wow, looks awesom!!!! Love he colors too!!!!

Melanie Joyner said...

Wow looks awesom !! I love the colors too!!

The Bouzoud Family! said...

Just finished making 20 of your little Easter carrots...I think I ate quite a few of the mini eggs whilst doing them though - not good for the diet. But thanks for the idea thy're great. Now I just have to set my alarm for the crack of dawn to go out and hide them in the garden !!!

stampingcaz said...

Over 100 carrots made! Thanks for inspiration as usual Jo, I really do love your work xx

Cazx