Tuesday 3 January 2012

Subscribers

Subscriptions seems to have reappeared - phew! Thank you to everyone that emailed or re-subscribed. Service back to normal now.
Jo

Whilst doing a bit of 'housekeeping' on my blog I've managed to unsubscribe all my email subscribers...eeek! Unfortunately I can't get them back so if you'd like to receive email updates of posts on my blog, please re-subscribe.

That's not such a good start to the New Year.

So sorry everyone and Happy New Year to you All!

Be back tomorrow with the New Mini Catalogue. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't think they were lost completely Jo, as when I subscribed again, as you requested, it said I was already subscribing to your blog ???? Technology is great when it works, but when something goes wrong ****** !!

Unknown said...

Hi Jo - not sure you have got rid of all the email addy's as I got an email with this post in it!!!! I've re-subscribed "just in case" but will probably get everything twice!!! lol