Monday 24 October 2011

Rudolph Christmas Favours & Template

I don't usually do craft fairs but I was asked back in the summer if I would like to do a local christmas event in November. I love making Christmassy things so I decided to go for it and last weekend whilst away I started making a few things to sell, and I that's where these rudolph favour boxes were born. They hold a small box of After Eight Mints. (2 for £1 in Tesco's at the moment.)

They're not complicated so I've put a really quick template together with the dimensions for you to have a go at.
You can make 2 from one sheet of A4 cardstock. The eyes are made using the 1/2" and itty bitty circle punch and his nose is punched with a 1" circle punch and then glittered using the Fine Galaxy red glitter. His antlers are the Swirls Scribbles Sizzlits Die. I finished him off with some gold elastic, which is unfortunately now retired, and added a single gold jingle bell.

This is the back...


I'll be selling these in packs of 6 so I've also made a little box/tray for them to sit in and bagged and tagged them up.



Please feel free to have a go with the template and should you wish to share, please direct them back here for the template.

Stamp-a-stack photo's tomorrow.

Jo

5 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

WHat a great idea....hope you sell lots of them, thank you for sharing your template with us

Anne

Cynthia said...

It's so cute, I love it!!!! Thank you for this idea.

Margaret said...

These are fab Jo, will be CASEing these I think for my kids craft club at school. TFS
Margaret x

paper bag create said...

OMG..these are so CUTE!!!!! I so wish there was a Tescos here in Canada....Do they still have the Cadbury chocolate tins for 5???
:)

Anonymous said...

Love them... so, so cute!