Wednesday 21 September 2011

Bye Bye Plane & Simple

Back in July I did a class using the Plane & Simple stamp set. We all find male cards so very hard to do so I was really pleased when this appeared in the Mini Catalogue. Unfortunately it's a set that will no longer be available after 30th September. Such a shame, but if you love it as much as I do get it while you can.
The colours are Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla. Sadly the Jumbo Eyelets and Night of Navy Satin Ribbon has now sold out.

To see the full list of items that will no longer be available after 30th September, click on 'say goodbye' at the top of my right hand sidebar.

Jo

2 comments:

Aileen said...

It is sad to see stamp sets go, but exciting waiting for the new ones. This is a lovely set of cards and I like the little box you've made to put them in too. x

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Jo, these are awesome - I love the colors.