Monday 29 August 2011

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack

Where on earth did August go???!!! It's whizzed by for me, what with road trips to Pudsey in Yorkshire to see my fabulous friend Jules and then our family holiday which we just got back from last night. I've almost felt like I've lived out of a suitcase for the last 2 weeks. I'll be glad to get back to a bit of normality this week and some female company too, but saying that I've an absolute chocker month coming up which includes a very special 12 hour Retreat on the 10th September. I could be in for a few loooong nights to make sure it all goes to plan.

Anyway, last thing I remember telling you about was the Christmas Stamp-a-Stack at the beginning of August. It's been a bit of a wait for you but at long last here's the cards that were made.
There were 24 attendees and they each made 12 cards (2 of each design) - that's a whopping 288 cards made in 4 hours!

The next STAMP-A-STACK will be FRIDAY 21ST OCTOBER.

It was a full house last time so if you'd like to attend the next event then please email me at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk to reserve your place.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Your cards are very beautiful. I like the idea of blue and purple colours, it's original!

SarahLP said...

Fabulous cards, Jo! Hope you have a wonderful retreat on the 10th. Sx

Kristin Moore said...

WOW!!! Those are beautiful SAS cards- way to go showcasing so many great SU products and very well done designs!

Noreen said...

Great eve, eagerly anticipating next sas xx