Monday 18 July 2011

Stamp-a-Stack

It's been all go round here lately! Last Friday I held my first Stamp-a-Stack Event at Holt where everyone made 12 cards in an evening.
There was 'Sail Away'
Just Believe
and French Foliage
This last one was CASE'd from Dawn Olchelske here
So simple but really lovely.

It was a fabulous event - very relaxed and productive. Thank you to everyone that came along and look forward to seeing you on 5th August for the Christmas Stamp-a-Stack!

If you're interested in coming along to our next event on 5th August, please email me for more details. It's a fun evening with fantastic company, refreshments - including my MIL's homemade cakes, and you get to make a whole batch of cards to take home!

£15
(or FREE with a £45 Order)

Come and join us, we'd love to have you along.

Tomorrow I'll have details of the July Scrapbook Kit PLUS my first Video Tutorial to go with it....eeeek!

Till then...

Jo

3 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

What a fabulous idea Jo, they are all lovely xxx

K x

Sharon said...

Hi Jo, these are absolutely fabulous. You're the queen of the clean and simple look. Wish I could make these. I'll just admire yours. hugs Sharon

craftpassions said...

Don;t they look lovely all laid out - they were a lovely project to make Jo, looking forward to the 5th and Christmas!!