Sunday 3 April 2011

Flower Daisy Die #2

E.T.A. I've had so many emails and questions of how I put these together, I'll do a quick tutorial in the week. Thanks for all your lovely comments!
Now I have my lovely new 'Big Shot' to play with, I can't seem to stop using it! How about these gorgeous Daisies made with the Flower Daisy #2 Die? I've also created another project with this die which I will show you soon. It will be quite a centre piece at the Haskins Charity Fundraiser next week.Jake and I had a lovely afternoon creating together. He also used the Big Shot and made 2 beautiful cards with this die - one for me and one for his Nanna. So simple but with a bit of dazzling diamonds they're really striking. I've not got any photos yet but I will take a photo of the one he gave to me tomorrow.

15 comments:

Caroline said...

These are absolutely stunning Jo, is it rude to ask what you've used in the centres? x

Val said...

lovely Jo, can I ask how you did the stems x

Sharon said...

Absolutely beautiful Jo. These flowers would look good on anyone's desk. Stunning! Enjoy playing with your Big Shot. I don't have the space for it unfortunately. hugs Sharon

Clair Matthews said...

Beautiful flowers xxx

Emma Harrison said...

Stunning cards!

Julie said...

These flowers are just gorgeous Jo, and will look great on our table next week!

Julie said...

These flowers are just gorgeous Jo, and will look great on our table next week!

Diane said...

Ooooh, these are lovely. How did you make the stems and attach them to the flowers? I've got to make some for my craft room window sill - they look so real!!

Barbara said...

I agree ...they are so cute. it appears the stems are skewers wrapped in cardstock strips at the bottom. My question is how did you glue them to the flower?

Stamps and Paper said...

Jo these are stunning, I have had this die for ages and not done a lot with it....until now...

Anne

stampingcaz said...

WOW these are beautiful!!

I cant wait to see how you made them. Stunning
Cazx

Theresa said...

Stunning flowers

Jane said...

Absolutely stunning.....can't wait for the instructions!! I'll try and pop by at Haskins
x

Vicky said...

Hi Jo,

These flowers are beautiful! I NEED that die!

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Stunning creations, very creative indeed

Ali x