Monday 21 February 2011

Scrapbook Club layouts

Last week was the first Monthly Scrapbook Club which started really well! We had a mix of experienced and beginners and everyone went home with 2, 12x12 pages using this months Kit Club 'Love Letters'. Layout #1

Love those butterflies from the Sale-a-bration set 'Bliss'.

Layout #2. Next months kit is 'Elegant Soiree'. If you'd like to come along to the next club it will be on Thursday 31st March, 10am - 12.30pm. More details can be found on my Events page or contact me at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk.

6 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovey scrapbooking pages Jo... if you go over to my blog there is something for you.

Anne

Becki said...

Stunning layouts, adore the Love Notes DSP

Jennifer Jackson said...

I love this layout! I'm passing on the Stylish Blogger Award to you...stop by my website for more info. www.stampitwithJen.blogspot.com

simplyfairies said...

These are beautiful Jo...

Sharon said...

Gorgeous layouts! Is it okay if I case them?

britcanadagal said...

Love these pages Jo!!.. red, black and white look really good together. I'll have to dig around to see if I purchased that DSP.

I promise I'll blog soon... been busy baking a baby....but I have a SU! retreat to attend April 1st weekend so I'll have a few completed pages to post.