Friday 16 July 2010

Chocolate Box

Yesterday I did a class for 8 ladies to make this large gift box. I've made another before in this post here but as some of them had seen it I thought I'd go for a different colour combo. I chose Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip. Do you know it hasn't actually got any chocs in - how terrible is that?!?! The luxury flannel is a really deep chocolate colour though and if I give it as a pressie, I will put some posh chocs in. I'm still making these gorgeous carnations which are so easy to do and look amazing when done. Now this box is a big'n' at 7" x 4.5" x 4.5" so if you'd like to have a go at making it I'll be putting the instructions on my sidebar for you to purchase next week. They'll be in inches only this time. Or if you're local, why not come to a class? My classes will be starting from home in August so check back again soon on my Events page which is under the header at the top of my blog or email me at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk. I've lots planned for the up and coming months, I only wish there was another day in the week! Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Just love the colour combo of your box, what a beauty it is Jo! Jill x

Alex said...

WOW: This is stunning Jo. What a fab box, and lovely colour combo with the background stamp, flowers and ribbons.

Have a good weekend.

Alex x

Helen Baker said...

This is lovely Jo, love the colours. Have had another go at the carnations and mine just look like cabbages!!!!!!!

Saxo Stamper said...

Gorgeous Jobe - really beautiful

K x

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo I just LOVE this box. I am having trouble finding the instructions. Can you tell me where I can find/purchase them.
Many thanks
Linda