Saturday 20 February 2010

Just Buggin Blog Hop and some Candy

Nothing to show today but I do have some news from my BFF Karen who is on the DT for 'Just Buggin'. They're having a Blog Hop on the 26th February and in conjunction with this Karen is also very kindly offering some blog candy to one lucky person between now and the 1st March. The prize is £20 to spend with myself from the current Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue! I have to say that's pretty generous and all you have to do to be in with a chance is become a follower of Karen's blog, make a reference on your blog to link back to hers and then pop back on the 1st March to see if you've been picked as the winner from the random draw. For more details on Karen's Blog Candy and the Just Buggin Blog Hop you can visit her here and here. I shall be posting a little giveaway myself on Monday so pop back again soon. Thank you Karen for such a generous blog candy and good luck everyone!

1 comment:

Cath said...

Wow Jo, I saw your boxed set the other day and it is ...... absolutely gorgeous !! I'm so excited to be coming to your class on Thursday so I can make one too - can't wait. The 'first' of anything, I keep :)) - to give away means I need to make more. LOL