Wednesday 24 February 2010

Fresh Cuts Hinged Box

I've a few workshops over the next few weeks and I wanted to refresh my samples ready for my next one on Tues. It's also inspiring for me to have something different to show and I'd seen a lovely hinged box which I wanted to make. Monica designed it for the first round of Stamp With Us and it's really gorgeous. This is mine and I used Sage Shadow, More Mustard and Chocolate Chip.This is the box open.And here are the cards made with the Fresh-Cut Notes. There are actually 5 cards and envelopes inside.You can see Monica's original design here. Clever girl isn't she.

Tonight I'm prepping for a class that I'm holding tomorrow and hopefully I'll get chance to make some more samples for the workshops...... I love my job!

If you love crafting and would like to earn an income through selling Stampin'Up! products, now is the best time to do it. The current offer until 28th February is to receive the starter kit for £139 PLUS an additional FREE stamp set of your choice up to the value of £38.95, PLUS from myself a Sale-a-bration set of your choice. (The starter kit alone is valued at over £240) Whether you'd like to join for the discount and all the demonstrator benefits, as a hobby demo, or as a career you're onto a WIN WIN situation when you join Stampin'Up! With my team of likeminded, friendly sharing and caring demonstrators I will give you all the help, support and encouragement to do as little or as much as you like - no pressure. So if you're debating turning your hobby into a business, I would love to help you on your Stampin' Up! journey, one that will reward you with wonderful friendships, fun and an exciting future of crafting with an income thrown in.

For more info you can email me at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk (The free stamp set offer is only available until the 28th February however the starter kit will remain at £139 after that date.)

Tfl,

6 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

What a great little set Jo ideal for a gift, love the colours you have used.

Anne

Saxo Stamper said...

Oh Jo, this is indeed beautiful, Monica is very clever to design it but you have done a wonderful job in creating it and also the colours WOW, WOW, WOW

k x

Louise said...

Beautiful Jo, love the colours and so delicate.

Lou

Val said...

lovely jo.xxx

Monica Gale said...

WOW!! I knew it, I just new you were gonna take my breath away, I love your colours Jo it turned out fab. Hugs xxxx

Sharon said...

Oh wow, wish you lived in SA, I'd attend all your classes! Fabulous idea for a gift.