Friday 5 February 2010

Following on

It's been a tough week this week. I'd started to come down with something last Friday and wasn't feeling my best but having the Extravaganza got me through till then end of Saturday but then gradually I got worse over the following days. What didn't help was I had to work long hours the early part of this week and it was paperwork that couldn't be put off. Anyway, today is Friday and I'm feeling loads better and looking forward to a relaxing weekend and hopefully a bit of stamping. I've really taken to the On a Pedestal stamp set since we used it at the Extravaganza, so with a bit of 'me' time last night and whilst watching Silent Witness I made a few more cards. The colour combo on this is Taken with Teal, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink and Rose Red....fabulous. It's my best friends Karen's birthday today...HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN! We've known each other over 20 years.....crumbs that scary. Right, I've alot of housework to catch up on today. Tfl, Jo :)

4 comments:

simplyfairies said...

I love these Jo, I have used this et for an up and coming SWU DT card...

Oh glad to hear you are feeling better!!

Helen Baker said...

Love the colours on these cards Jo especially the top one. Glad you feel better x

Kate Lewis said...

Ooh, Jo these are fabulous! I think I'm going to HAVE to get that set!

I hope you feel totally better very soon and have a fab weekend!

Kate x

Monica Gale said...

Absolutely stunning Jo, they remind me of the samples in the american catty, lovely, xx