Saturday 13 February 2010

Butterflies and Swirls

One of my ladies in the Stampers 8 club had a birthday yesterday. Happy Birthday Anna! I wasn't sure what colours Anna likes but as she's just bought the Elegant Eggplant inkpad I went with it and teamed it with Old Olive and Rose Red. I used that gorgeous Swirly stamp again from Baroque Motifs and added a few butterflies from Flight of the Butterfly.

I'm off for a fun day of chatting and crafting today but I can't fit everything in my bags. I don't know why it takes me so long to pack as I never use it all! Tell me I'm not the only one that does this?

Tfl,

6 comments:

Jill said...

Jo, really love your combination of colours in your card, enjoy your day. Linda and I have our local crop tomorrow. Jill x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Jo.

You're not alone I think all crafters take so much - you never know what you need so it's best to take as much as possible. Have a great time today.

Lesley Edmonds said...

Beautiful card Jo - you've inspired me - off to have a play........
Lesley x

Debbie Airey said...

That is beautiful Jo. So beautiful and refreshing.

Saxo Stamper said...

Gorgeous Jobe 1, what a lovely swirl you have there, think the colours are smashing!

k x

Unknown said...

I have left a little something on my blog for you. Emma xx