Thursday 11 February 2010

Bella Bleu Tri-Shutter Album

Before Christmas I was running a class to make a Tri-Shutter Album using the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' Kit, like the one Andrea Walford has done. It was a very popular class and just like the Christmas Card Tin I did, I wanted to revamp it so I made this a few weeks back using the Bella Bleu Designer papers.

I've made quite a few of these albums now in different colour combinations and although they look complicated they're really not. They measure 6" x 8" and use 2 sheets of 12x12 cardstock to make the bare bones of the album.I've incorporated the Baroque Motifs stamp set and the very gorgeous Medallion stamp on the front of this one. There's no photo's in it just yet as it was something I was going to do last night and guess what, the printer ran out of ink. Here's a few shots of the inside though... And some a bit closer...

A greeting from the Whimsical Words, Sale-a-bration set..

These albums make a great gift, I made one for my Mother and Father in law last year for a 50th wedding anniversary which they loved. And something I didn't realise till quite recently, pointed out by one of my customers, they fit perfectly in the A5 silver tins!

Tfl,

15 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hurry and make it into instruction so I can purchase one ! ! I need it NOW !

It's gorgeous Jobe

love K x

Jill said...

Wow Jo what a beautiful album. Does look complicated though. I'll take your word that it isn't!! Jill

Stamps and Paper said...

What a lovely idea for a wedding or anniversary.....just love your colours.


Anne

AuroraDawn said...

Jo that is just GORGEOUS!!! You have to write some instructions/ a tutorial - I need it, need it now!!

Fabulous!

Dawn

simplyfairies said...

Omy giddy Aunt, its beautiful, I am keeping a beady eye for those instructions!!..lol

Handmade by Milly Moo said...

gorgeous - only one problem, like Saxo Stamper I need the instructions now!! Colleague had a new baby Girl on Wednesday and this would be perfect as a gift from the office !! No pressure there then Jo! LOL Love Terri

Unknown said...

Jo this is just stunning!! cant wait to purchase instructions!

Unknown said...

Oh Jo! This is absolutely gorgeous, I have yet to make one but with my In-Laws 40th coming up I will have to have a go

Jo Austin said...

this is absolutely stunning!

Do you sell the instructions for it?

mrsnigby said...

Absolutely stunning project! Thanks so much for sharing this project...I'm definitely going to need to learn how to make this.

Maria said...

Oh my goodness Jo
This is absolutely stunning. Wow wow wow
Guess who just has to have one now lol

Lesley Edmonds said...

How stunning.Does look complicated! Would love the instructions.
Lesley x

Dawn said...

WOw it is stunning JO, would also purchase instructions too.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous album! It looks so elegant!

Margaret I said...

Like many others I would love to buy the instructions for this album/card (also for the Card Tote). I have seen your work on the demo side of ILWS and it's fantastic.