Tuesday 23 February 2010

All Boxed Up

I really need to put these Tea Party papers away, and the Flight of the Butterfly set but they're so gorgeous together I can't help it! Remember the clear acetate boxes we made at our Extravaganza last month, you can see them here, well I've a few leftover so I made another with my favourite papers and stamps. There's three cards to go in the box but it can easily take another. This first one being the same design as the one I made for Anna here - love this card. And all finished off with a sprinkling of Dazzling Diamonds.

Hope to see you tomorrow with something different.

Tfl,

2 comments:

Handmade by Milly Moo said...

Fanstic little box cirds. They are gorgeous. Hi Jo

If you have any spare acetate boxes I would love to buy some from you. If not please can you tell me where you got them from. I am doing wedding stationary for my son at the moment and thought I could make a matching set of cards for the mums, grannies, sisters etc as little gifts using an acetate box and having the cards to co odinate with the stationary. Although the stationary doesn't have any butterflies on it, in honour of you and your gorgeous cards and inspiration I did think I might add one of two.

Love Terri XXX

Sharon said...

These are ABSOLUTELY gorgeous Jo. I love these colours. You have really inspired me to try something different. hugs Sharon