Thursday 10 December 2009

Men!

It's my big boys birthday today, he's 19...where do the years go? We all know how hard it is to make a card suitable for a man and I tend to usually stick with stars, can't go wrong with that and this card is made using Starring You. The design was inspired by some I've seen Julie Hicky make and I used the window sheets to achieve the long window. The stars were stamped with white stazon which has worked perfectly. I've also used the 'to the nines' textured patterned paper and it's a fabulous thickness - almost like cardstock. Right, I've got to wrap some presents before he comes over. Tfl. Jo :)

4 comments:

AuroraDawn said...

That is just beautiful Jo, will save that one for future reference - Love it.

Dawn
xoxo

Pam said...

This is a fab card Jo. Hugs Pam

Emma said...

Mmm I have thinking of something to do with the window sheets Jo - this is perfect. Thanks so much for the inspiration - as always a treat of lovliness at your place.

Thanks for the Christmas wishes over at mine. Happy Christmas too you my lovely :D

Victoria said...

what a fabulous card, I have those papers so now I need to get the stars!!

Victoria
x