Sunday 13 December 2009

Circle Circus Birthday

At convention one of the make 'n takes was a card using Circle Circus. It was at that point I realised what a fabulous set it was (it wasn't previously on my wishlist) and now I love it. A good friend of mine had her birthday yesterday - Happy Birthday Katherine! so I cased the original design and made her this. The colours used are Regal Rose, Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue and So Saffron with a hint of Old Olive and Pretty in Pink Ribbon. Cute huh? Sorry for the brief posts lately, Christmas has crept up on me way to quickly this year and my to-do-list is never ending. Catch you real soon though as I'll have details and some samples of Sale-a-bration. If you remember last year it was fantastic but this year is even better! If you don't know what Sale-a-bration is you'll find out very soon and I promise you will love it. tlf, Jo :)

4 comments:

Katherine said...

WooHoo - my name in lights!! See you soon K x

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Jo - I love this birthday card. The colors are spectacular and I really like that set - I need to order one for myself.

Hope all is well.

Janet

Saxo Stamper said...

Lovely work Jobe as usual. Come back soon I miss you

K x

Jeannie said...

Beautiful card! I just love the colors! I don't have this set either -- it has such potential though! Happy New Year to you! We haven't talked in ages and ages!! Jeannie