Sunday 1 March 2009

There's something new and exciting on the horizon...

All my shares are done for now so THANK YOU to everyone who took part. For those that were in the first share - I hope you are enjoying those beautiful papers and ribbon, and those that are awaiting the second & third Paper & Ribbon Shares, and the Hodgepodge share - they will be with you asap. In total there were twelve free sets given away - not bad going considering the shares were a bargain anyway. Now I've probably bored the pants off you all with them and I will resume normal service from now on especially as there are some very exciting things happening in the very near future..... So what's the exciting news I hear you ask? For the first time in Europe, Stampin' Up! have given us a Mini Catalogue!!! Yaay!

On Thursday my complimentory copy arrived on the doorstep and I haven't stopped looking at it since. There's some really lovely sets in this new addition including Forest Friends (think owls and bambie) Golden Oldies - ahem! (you will either love them or hate them) Choo Choo (trains of course but very sweet and great for kids cards) and Just Beachy (a really fun summer set with some very amusing fishies). These are only a few of the newest sets but there is also some fantastic new Oval punches (a new scalloped one) and matching stamps plus gorgeous, gorgeous striped grosgrain ribbon in a choice of three colours. Of course I have to have everything (I wish) and although I can't show you any creations just yet, the cover picture above gives you a sneak of what's to come.

The mini catalogues will be on there way to me very soon so if you'd like one sent to you (uk only I'm afraid), email me at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk. And during the first week of April when the Mini goes live, I will give free shipping (worth £3.95) for all orders placed over £45. It's all so exciting - there's bound to be something in there that you like. Products from the mini are only available to purchase for a limited period - 1st April 2009 to 30th September 2009. However, Stampin'Up! may carry some products over into the New Idea Book & Catalogue 2009-2010 which will be out on 1st October 2009.

Jo :)

1 comment:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe

OOOH how exciting a mini book to drool over.

Many thanks for the supberb card demonstration you did on Saturday - we had such a brilliant time and the class is definately worth every penny. I have four beautiful cards and carry case for them and for my first stampers 8 order I am definately ordering cupcakes - can't wait.

Thanks again Jobe x