Thursday 4 December 2008

A creative splurge

Last night I had a creative splurge and made a few cards for some upcoming birthdays. I've got six over the next few weeks and what with Christmas as well... Anway here's what I've made and *yippee* for some sun today so I could take some decent photos. This first one is the same as yesterdays. I've changed the colours to Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Real Red and So Saffron. It's for a teenager and I thought these colours were more suited for a boy. This next one is for Jake's teachers. I've used a Hero Arts stamp called 'Three Owls' and it has to be my most favourite ever at the moment - very cute and great for colouring. The colours are Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Real Red and Very Vanilla, finished off with some gold elastic.

And for my last card I used Crazy for Cupcakes with Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Whisper White and a hint of Real Red. The mount was cut with my Labels One Nestabilities - love 'em!

Hope you like....

Jo :)

6 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Jo,

Lovely cards...all of them.
I cant wait for my labels 1 to come..they were out of stock when I placed my order last week.
Hugs
Janette
www.cardsandchat.blogspot.com

Kate Lewis said...

wow Jo, you've been busy!! Gorgeous cards - I love that Hero stamp! so cute! Aren't those labels dies the BEST! You've almost persuaded me to get that stars set now!! Hugs Kate xx

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe 1

Like the cards very much. I will be making my own for Scotty this weekend !

Thanks for Phillip's card.

K x

Jeannie said...

I love what you did with the owls! So adorable! Thanks for your comment about my Santa bag! I put a few more cards etc. in my gallery yesterday. I've got stampin' to do though!! TFS! Jeannie

carol said...

all of your cards are lovely, love the pink one especially, left you a little something on my blog, x carol

Kate Lewis said...

Just wanted to say congrats on being in the showcased cards on Kristina Werner's blog!! Not surprised, your card was amazing! K xx