Sunday 9 November 2008

Thanks

I don't know about you but the one card I send alot of is a Thank You. It only has to be a little card of acknowledgement, but it's just nice....
I recently bought a few clear pillow boxes after seeing them on several US blogs which I thought would be a lovely gift to go with a card. I've sourced some from a wedding favour company and thought I'd have a go at decorating. This was my first attempt. I would have to say if you are going to have a go, cardstock is a little too thick to wrap around the pillow box - I've had to resort to super glue to seal it down...! Not really, but designer papers would do a much better job. I'm going to make some christmassy ones next.....

3 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe

Love these..... particularly the see through contents.... You are so clever. I like the way you have used the scallop punch off cuts on the bottom of the card.

It's raining it's pouring ! Hope you aren't flooded out again. Not nice doggy walking weather, fortunately Boo does not like the rain !

Kate Lewis said...

This is such a fab gift set Jo!! I love the clear gift box, great to be able to see what's inside. Lovely colour scheme too! hugs Kate x

nessy said...

these are wonderful ~and will make great ideas for xmas (with xmas colours etc)
vanessa xx