Monday 3 November 2008

The Ringwood Craft Show

Yesterday was the Ringwood Craft Show and Jenny had a stand there so I offered my services and went along for most of the day. If you've seen Jenny's blog you will know from all her wonderful creations how very talented she is, and yesterday she didn't disappoint. The stand was full of her gorgeous creations and very busy. Jenny had her head down all day demo'ing lots of techniques and I helped, where I could, with answering question and providing information. I was wearing my Hilda Ogden Tabard! That's what my husband said anyway. It's the 20th Birthday Stampin'Up! Pinny that Demonstrators have been given as part of the SU! celebrations. I have to say I wasn't sure at first but once I got chatting to lots of people, I soon forgot I was wearing it, and at least the pockets were handy for business cards. (I'll model it and show a piccie real soon.) It was a fantastic show and I loved talking to so many lovely people. Thank you to everyone that came and said hello. There was such a buzz around the stand and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. So if you are thinking of being a Hostess for a workshop, remember (I'm sure I would of said) for every order total of £150, from now until the end of December you'll qualify for not just one, but TWO FREE sets as well as the £15 to spend. If you would like to book a workshop, please contact Jenny at jennymoors@aol.com or myself at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk I'll be back with some more creations real soon - got that pesky thing called work to do for a few days - Pfff! TTFN. Jo :)

1 comment:

nessy said...

oh jo ~didn`t see you ~i did say a very quick hi to jenny ~ but she was so busy so no time to chat!!
also a quick hi to all the girls on the dorset stampers stall
vanessa xx